The Wirex Token (WXT) is a one-of-a-kind multi-chain cryptocurrency that fuels the X-tras rewards program. Now for maximum speed, efficiency, and flexibility, WXT is both on the Stellar Network and the Ethereum blockchain. WXT lets Wirex users earn rewards for their loyalty. Also, they integrate the platform with the next generation of decentralized finance (DeFi) ecosystems.
These are the other ERC20 tokens now available on the Crypto.com DeFi wallet:
- Cook Protocol ($COOK)
- Deri Protocol ($DERI)
- Hegic ($HEGIC)
- Idle ($IDLE)
- Looksrare ($LOOKS)
- ShibaDoge ($SHIBDOGE)
- Valor Token ($VALOR)
- Vibe ($VIBE)
In addition to the ERC20 tokens, they added 6 new BEP20 tokens. One of them is BleuFi ($BLEU). The BleuFi Ecosystem serves as a one-stop shop for all Defi demands. Within the ecosystem, they created a unique NFT Marketplace with no minting costs, giving it an advantage in reaching mainstream acceptance. In addition to the Marketplace, they have launched the BleuFi swap. In fact, it makes swapping tokens and Defi assets a lot smoother and simpler procedure for their community. Furthermore, they launched BleuFi Farm to allow investors to stake and generate passive income.
Other added BEP20 tokens:
- Bitgert ($BRISE)
- Deri Protocol ($DERI)
- KickToken ($KICK)
- MetaPlanet ($MPL)
- SpookyShiba ($SPOOKYSHIBA)
Terra ($LUNA) on Cronos
Crypto.com made one more listing announcement today. They listed Terra ($LUNA) on Cronos. Terra is an open-source blockchain platform for algorithmic stablecoins not linked to traditional fiat money. You can exchange Terra stablecoins easily and quickly on the Terra platform. For example, Terra’s native currency, Luna, was created for governance and mining, and it is used to create stablecoins, pay network fees, and vote in governance votes. And now Terra is in the top 10 cryptocurrencies ranked by market cap.
Cronos is the EVM chain that runs parallel to the Crypto.org Chain. In fact, it seeks to massively scale the DeFi ecosystem by enabling developers to quickly transfer apps from Ethereum and EVM-compatible chains.
Cronos’ key Characteristics:
- EVM-compatible: Cronos may use Ethermint to support any smart contracts, DAOs, or Dapps that are running on Ethereum.
- Scalable: Cronos’ TPS is higher than Ethereum’s. As a result, Cronos executes smart contracts faster and at a lower cost.
- Interoperable: IBC is a protocol that enables blockchains to communicate with one another. Also, it will assist Cronos to interoperate and bridge to the Crypto.org Chain and other IBC-enabled chains such as Cosmos Hub.
- Easy deployment: Users can simply deploy Cronos network for any purpose by following the deployment instructions.
Also, for more great info, join us on Telegram to receive.
Above all, for more cryptocurrency news, check out the Altcoin Buzz.