One of the Wall Street's biggest high-frequency trading firm of Jump Trading with over 700 head count worldwide has been allegedly quietly accumulating on various Cryptocurrencies. The spotlight has been cast upon Jump Trading by a Messari Crypto researcher Mason Nystrom with revelations that the company is accumulating quite heavily on some alts.
- The Crypto Analyst has revealed that the discovery of the trading firm's Etherum based holdings were with help of nansen.ai a tool for helping analysis on tokens accumulations and distributions.
- Apart from Bitcoin, Etherum, Serum & BNB holdings the firm is allegedly in possession of eight ERC-20 based alt coins which include: Compound, Maker, Synthetix, Huobi Token, Numeraire, Orchid, Hxro & Keep Network.
- With more than a half of the above cryptocurrencies being for a decentralized finance based solutions, perhaps there is a glimpse of hope that Wall Street is about to hype up DeFi and create a huge bubble.
- Although the specific amount of holdings is undisclosed the firm is thought to be in possession of roughly $75 million worth in cryptocurrencies and is currently known to be the top ten largest holder of Compound token after some massive purchases around the beginning of November 2020
- The Jump Trading portfolio is now being tracked by Messari and can be publicly viewed through their screener platform
- Bitcoin miners best profitability cycle since last halving
- Scam Alert: LEDGER SMS
- Ledger phishing emails
- WordPress auto update fiasco
- Bitcoin Network hash rate bounces back
- Google discloses a Windows Zero-Day vulnerability
- Bitcoin Network is getting clogged up
- New Chromium Zero-Day bug under exploitation in the wild
- Brave Desktop Browser gets an update
- Cyber Threat On The Rise
- Surfing the net a bit more securely
- Monero's Oxygen Orion Upgrade Successful
- Grants for d(apps) to be built on top of Raiden Network (L2)